Sunday, April 3, 2011

2009 Wrap Up

I have not been very diligent in keeping you posted on our family.  So here is a quick recap of the last months of 2009.

We took Reagan on her first four wheeler trip and she absolutely loved it!


For my birthday I got to take a trip out to see Dave and Christina in Colorodo.  Rocky Mountain National Park is so beautiful.  I hope Dave ends up there again soon so we can go back and explore some more.


Reagan got to meet her Uncle Kyle for the first time when we welcomed him home from his mission in Oklahoma. We all loved having him home but I think Ma Ma was the most excited.


We had another legendary Halloween party. Like every year we enjoyed good food, had fun with friends, I made Ryan throw up with Fear Factor Goodness, and we rocked the night away with Karaoke in the garage.


We didn't have season passes but we did get to go snowboarding a couple of times. On this fun day we randomly found Elliot and it was just like when Ryan first taught me how (well hopefully I was a little better).


We had a great Christmas with family and friends. Santa brought Reagan her very own kitchen so she could make food all the time just like mom.


Well I know if was a speed tour but sometimes that is the best way.  You don't really want to know all of the boring details anyway.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Pictures 08