Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Blog Post

Hey Everyone! I decided to try and be part of this whole technology world, we will see how it goes. I will just give you a quick update on our family. Reagan just had her 1st birthday. YEAH! It was a lot of fun. I will tell you all about it in my next post. She isn't walking yet but she is close. She talks a little, her favorite work is Dog and she loves to moo like a cow. Ryan is working at Wilson Audio and looking into working on a couple of campaigns in the 2010 election. Herbie (our three year old Australian Cattle Dog) is the same as ever, smart and full of energy. We hope to start some agility training with him as soon as it gets warmer. I am working hard on my business Dream Dinners. It keeps us all busy and well fed. Well that is it for my first try, I learned how to do a slide show so I put on some of the awesome family pictures Kaitlyn took for us in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Pictures 08