Monday, March 30, 2009

Visiting Dave in Carlsbad

My brother Dave is a Ranger and travels to different National Parks to work for a season. He and his family have spent two seasons at the Carlsbad Caverns and Reagan and I finally went down to see them in March. I drove down with most of My family and we all stayed at a campground about a mile from Dave's house. We spent time swimming, eating, talking, playing, and touring the caverns. On Sunday Dave blessed my newest nephew Dallin and afterwards we had a photo shoot. The trip was so much fun and Reagan got to spend time with Danica, Whitney and Dallin which she rarely gets to do. The last night I was there most of my family was gone so Christina and I watched a movie together and I discovered that Hugh Jackman is my new celebrity crush or as I call him my Hottie, I guess Australia was pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Pictures 08